According to Biteable, 500 million Facebook users are watching videos daily, with more than 100 million hours of video every single day. And you can only watch Facebook video online and through the official website or its app.
What if you want to save a Facebook video to your computer to watch it later or without an internet connection? Well, below I will let you know how to save Facebook videos to your computer through a very simple guide.
How to download Facebook videos to your Computer
Save Facebook Videos to Your Computer:
Step 1: Open Facebook from your Chrome or any other browser, then navigate the Facebook video you are interested in. To get the link of this video, right-click on the date which exists above the video, then choose "Copy Link Address". Now the video link has been copied to your clipboard.
To download the video, open FBKeeper
from your Google Chrome, then paste the video link in the text area box, then click on the "Go" button. Now FBKeeper will render your video.
Now your video is available in both high quality and standard quality, you have to select the quality you are interested in.
Congratulations, your video is now saved to your "Download" folder.
- Downloading video is very simple, fast and secured.
- Download videos are unlimited so that you can download as many videos as you can.
- Service is 100% free.
- You can download any video in HD (high definition) and SD (standard definition)
- Download any Facebook video to your computer from any Facebook page or group
- This service won't download videos from private Facebook groups.
Note: If you want to download live Facebook video you can follow our tutorial : How to download live Facebook videos